Thursday, February 22, 2018

Highlighter Review: Chaos Makeup Sunnydaze Highlighter

BEHOLD the Chaos Makeup Highlighter in Sunnydaze
Availabilityhis is available individually at $9-18 (depending on if you want a smaller or larger pan; I wish they would list product weight instead of pan size but alas) or in a set with Watermelon and Glass Slipper for $52; it can be purchased on chaosmakeup.com in the hybrids section.
Would I buy this again? Not sure.
NotesThis is described on the website as a gorgeous yellow-blue shade. I would say it's a soft buttery yellow base with an intense blue pearl throughout. It's a really unique color for a highlight! That said these hybrids are technically designed to be used anywhere on the face so this functions as an eyeshadow or lip topper as well.
 The formulation is pretty smooth and glides on beautifully/is easy to work with. It has a very glow-y, metallic finish to it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment