Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Highlighter Review: wet n wild Megaglo Mermaid Highlighting Bar

BEHOLD the wet n wild Megaglo Mermaid Highlighting Bar 
AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Not sure.
Notes This is described at ulta.com as being a pearl shade. I would say this is a greenish gold with a magenta pink micro-glitter. It's a rather unique  and pretty color for a highlight! Now given that slightly warm green highlighters are actually surprisingly super up my alley and are flattering on my skin-tone, I'm very excited to own this and play with it.
 This feels quite smooth when swatched and I'd say it starts off sheer but can be built up for a more intense effect.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was a Christmas gift from my wife. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment