Wednesday, December 9, 2020

bh cosmetics Aurora Lights Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you an orchid vibes (again! I swear it wasn't planned it just kind of happened) look that, while we're in December, is a very wishful thinking that it were spring type of situation :P. At least I think the darker lip here makes it a bit more winter-appropriate.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Prismatic with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Kaleidoscope using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied MAC Bare Study Pro Longwear Paint Pot and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Prismatic along with Gleaming with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied Kaleidoscope (I placed my brush in the wrong spot in the photo) wet using the innisfree nourishing mist with canola honey and  my  Crown Pro C510 brush.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Kat Von D Melanie and Ombre using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively



For the lower lash line, I applied Australis and blended it out with 24 K using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used  Colourpop Falsies Faux-M-G Lashes in Chick along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.
Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. The bh cosmetics palette was a Christmas gift from my bestie. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment