Thursday, December 24, 2020

Lipstick Review: ColourPop Solow Ultra Matte Lip

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Solow




Availability: This particular shade has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Yes
Notes: I'd describe the shade of this as being a mid-tone nude pink. As its name suggests this dries to a fully matte finish. I personally love it and find that it's a great for an any occasion, goes with any look, type of shade. The formula is quite matte and I will say that if your lips are prone to drying out and you don't layer this on top of a lip balm then it will dry your lips out. That said I don't really have a problem with this particular shade flaking off or doing anything else odd. It wears just fine for 4+ hours. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment