Thursday, December 17, 2020

Moisturizer Review: Eau Thermale Avene Revitalizing nourishing cream

Today's review will be for the Avene Revitalizing nourishing cream




AvailabilityThis retails at $36 for 1.6 oz. (50 ml) and is available at bluemercury.com, and macys.com along with their respective physical store locations as well as dermstore.com and aveneusa.com.

Would I buy this?: Probably not.

What is this product designed to address?
According to bluemercury.com:
WHAT IT IS
Rich restorative cream immediately replenishes lipids while preventing moisture loss to dull, sensitive skin. Powerful antioxidant complex, derived from fruit extracts and Vitamin E, defend against free radical damage. Skin is left revitalized, soft and glowing.
BENEFITS
Rich cream helps restore skin's natural, healthy barrier while preventing moisture loss.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com:
• Red Fruit Complex: Vitamin rich complex helps restore skins natural, healthy barrier
• Pre-Tocopheryl: Vitamin E precursor provides powerful antioxidant protection to defend against free radicals.
• Avène Thermal Spring Water: Soothes, softens and calms skin

What is the texture like?
This has a medium-weight cream feel to it.

Is it scented?
This has a fresh, clean scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Overall I like how this hydrates and how it makes my skin feel, it smells nice too. That said, I don't love having mineral oil in my moisturizers (at least not on my face), I find that it's too heavy and I can't say for sure that it blocks my pores but I feel like my skin is better off without it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment