Tuesday, December 8, 2020

bh cosmetics Aurora Lights Palette Review

So my bestie very unexpectedly sent me this because he said it reminded him of me and I LOVE it.





AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Yes.
NotesThe palette contains 18 shadows in various jewel-toned shades. They are all essentially metallic, which is the only complaint I have about the palette. I haven't had an issue with pigmentation or anything of that kind.


Kaleidoscope - is a soft beige-pink with blue and pink micro-glitter bits.
Prismatic - is a magenta purple with blue and pink micro-glitter pearl.


Gleaming - is a purple with blue micro-glitter.
Sparkling - is a creamsicle yellow-orange with a chartreuse-teal micro-glitter pearl 


Polar - is a Caribbean blue with a teal micro-glitter pearl. 


Ombre - is a white with a teal micro-glitter pearl.
Shining - is a warm metallic red.

Luminous - is a metallic copper.

Flashing -is a metallic whitish silver with a white-silver micro-glitter pearl. 
Phenomenon -is a metallic greenish pewter.
24 K - is a metallic gold.
Glowing - is a warm metallic green with a golden pearl. 

Magical - is a metallic cool-toned hot pink.

Fluorescent - is a metallic warm-toned hot-pink. 

Vibrant - is a metallic fuchsia with a magenta pearl. 

Borealis - is a rich metallic amethyst purple. 

Magnetic - is a black with a sapphire blue pearl. 

Australis - is a cool-toned metallic green. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy bestie got me this for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment