Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Pineapple Sunrise

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Pineapple Sunrise
Availability: This scent has been discontinued, I'm unsure if it's returning this year. Update as of May 2022: They do have one called Pink Pineapple Sunrise that retails at $26.50 for 14. 5 oz. (411g) - I'm unsure how the scent compares.
Would I buy this again?:Yes.
Notes: I purchased this because, as you know, I LOVE pineapple and pineapple scents.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells like pineapple juice with maybe the slightest hint of lime.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment