Saturday, December 26, 2020

ColourPop Mint to be Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Mint to be Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesHonestly my wife sent me a pic of this when it first launched and given how mint is one of my favorite colors I HAD TO HAVE this.
Get Fresh is described as a matte pastel mint, I'd agree with their description.


Mintea is described as a vibrant mint with a gold sheen, I'd say this is a metallic minty green. 


Play It Cool is described as an icy green mint with a duochrome shift, I'd say it's an icy minty off-white with a mint pearl.
Seltzer is described as a soft aqua with silver pinpoints, I'd agree with their description.
Mojito Mami is described as a true mint, I'd agree with that description, it's the kind of shade you think of when you think of a "mint" shade.

De Menthe is described as a soft dusty mint, I'd say this is a soft cool-toned green.
Ice Cold is described as a electric mint, I'd agree say it's a cool-toned grass-green-meets-turquoise shade.


Freshman is described as a mid-tone mint, I'd say it's  greenish mint with a golden pearl.

Chill Factor is described as a  deepened mint,  I'd say this is a cool toned olive green.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment