Thursday, December 3, 2020

Lipstick Review: Laura Mercier Rouge Ultime Rouge Essentiel Silky Creme Lipstick

Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel Silky Creme Lipstick in Rouge Ultime





Availability: This is available at sephora.com, bluemercury.com, macys.com, neimanmarcus.com, bloomingdales.com, jcpenny.com and nordstrom.com as well as their physical store locations along with lauramercier.com. It retails at $34.
Would I buy this? I want to say yes, but my wallet is like "chill" because there are so many shades I want.
Notes: Personally I really love this lipstick formula, they go on silky and smooth, have a matte finish but aren't one bit drying, and they have a large variety of shades to choose from. This shade is described as a classic red and I have to agree that it's your signature pin-up girl red. No one is surprised that I absolutely loved it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment