Friday, December 25, 2020

Mascara Review: Quo Curl Effortless Mascara

Alright folksickles...
Today I will be reviewing the Quo Curl Effortless Mascara


Sans Mascara:


With Mascara:

Availability: This appears to be discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Probably not.
Notes: This mascara comes in just the black as far as I know.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. Well given that I can't find it on any websites, it appears that the main job of the mascara is to curl the lashes. Given that my lashes have some natural curl and that I avoid using a curler because then it's difficult to glue falsies on I just... don't ever super care for curling in particular. That said let's get on to the review.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes a boost in terms of curling and lifting them but it didn't really do much otherwise. I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: My best friend got me this for Christmas last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment