Monday, June 8, 2020

ColourPop Cry Baby Creme Gel Liner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Cry Baby





In this look I applied this as a base for my eyeshadow, on the upper lash line, and in my waterline/inner rim of the eye


Availability: This particular shade appears to be discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes. 
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a matte pastel lilac. In terms of texture this is very smooth and glides on easily without pulling or tugging on the eye much except for on the upper lash line - I found the tugging to be very minimal but nevertheless it did happen. In terms of wear - I had this on for 10 hours, during which I managed a 6 hour nap -  it works great as a base, I didn't have any creasing or fading of my eyeshadow, on the upper lash-line this stayed put as well. As for the waterline, this did wear off slightly, although some of it remained in the center of the waterline. I have to say I am impressed that it stayed on the waterline at all given the nap and how watery my eyes were afterward.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment