Thursday, June 11, 2020

Incendio Beauty Divination and Butter Mellow Enchanted Pigments Review

Today I bring to you the Incendio Beauty Enchanted Pigments in Divination and Butter Mellow.
Availability: Unfortunately, Incendio Beauty is no longer in business.
Would I buy these again? Yes!
Notes: Well it's a sad thing that Incendio is being closed out as you all know I quite enjoyed the brand and liked being able to support a friend's brand. If any are you readers are interested in personalized makeup or beauty lessons feel free to hit up Donna at @donnadelia on Instagram.

I used Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Legend for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is this swatched wet

Divination is described as a purple/blue duo-chrome pigment; I'd say it's a fair, fleshy nude-tone with a violet pearl. This shade is gorgeous and especially awesome as a cheek highlight. 


I used Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Legend for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is this swatched wet


Butter Mellow is described as a glowing, sunny shade; I'd say it's a buttery gold with golden micro-glitter. It's very pretty and sparkly! I think this would be a pretty cheek highlight on someone with a medium or deep skin-tone.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased these myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment