Thursday, June 4, 2020

May 2020 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Out of the Shadows: Unfortunately this polish just chips too much and doesn't stay on my nails nicely.

2. Clinique Super Strawberry Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm: This is a really pretty color but I don't love its texture as much as the ColourPop Lip Tint Crayons so I'll be passing it along.

3. ColourPop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Brew-Haha: I'll be honest I just don't love brown eyeliner, it doesn't give me definition the way black does and tends to be red in comparison to my eye color which makes me look sickly when I use it on the waterline.

4. ColourPop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude: In terms of this shade, I wish it was available in a lighter version - it just doesn't brighten my eyes enough for my liking.

5. Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy: I don't love the texture of this balm and I feel like it's not hydrating enough.

6. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Dim All The Lights: Unfortunately this polish just chips too much and doesn't stay on my nails nicely.

7. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in How High The Moon: Unfortunately this polish just chips too much and doesn't stay on my nails nicely.

8. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Break Free: Unfortunately this polish just chips too much and doesn't stay on my nails nicely.

9. Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color in Pillow Fight: Personally I feel like this shade is a bit too brown for my personal taste.

Disclaimer: The Clinique and fresh products was provided for testing purposes. I purchased everything else myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment