Saturday, July 31, 2021

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette Look

Hey folks! Today I bring you a smoky reddish look. 

Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Strobe Blush in Iridescent Rose with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied highlight from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush as a base for Hourglass Strobe Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light.

As a base for my eyeshadow I applied Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Color Stick in Rose Gold and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush. I apologize for forgetting to photograph this step.
For the crease I applied Turn On along with Privacy with the wet n wild Crease Brush and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively. 
For the lid  I applied Ambitious wet using wondergloss face aperitif in rose using my Crown Pro C510 brush.
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Hot Spot and Bang Bang using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively.
For eyeliner I applied the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner in Black with a nice cat eye. For the waterline I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie.
For the lower lash line, I applied Juicy using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans falsies. 
For lashes I used Kiss So Wispy Lashes in 09 along with the Duo Brush On Adhesive.
Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The palette used in this tutorial, Sephora 55.5 brush, Hourglass, Bobbi Brown, wondergloss and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment