Sunday, May 29, 2022

Nail Polish Review: pop arazzi Vacation Vibes Holographic Nail Polish

Nail polish: pop arazzi Holographic Nail Polish in Movie Star

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availabilitypop arazzi polishes are exclusive to CVS where they retail at $4.99 each or at 2 for $8.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

NotesI'd describe this as a cool-toned, holographic indigo. This is such a fun color! I thought the base of it was going to be more red based on what it looks like in the bottle but I'm not at all mad about it. I loved looking at my nails when I had this on.  In terms of wear, this chipped lightly within five days of having it on, mostly on the tips of my nails and began to look more gnarly with the 7th day of wear, which is when I removed it. Given that my nails are on the longer side when I wore this, chipping does tend to happen more frequently when my nails are long.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment