Tuesday, May 3, 2022

April 2022 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials. 

1. Duo Brush On Striplash Adhesive: My current tube of this glue is getting gunky and, since I replace them every three months anyway to avoid eye infections, I figured it was time to replenish. 

2. one+other Pro Strength Nail Polish Remover: I ran out of the wipes I've been using to take nail polish off my toes with so I figured I'd just buy a bottle of liquid to replenish.

3. CVS Mini Haul: Truth be told, I went to CVS to purchase nail polish remover but because I was having a crappy time I decided to treat myself to some nail polish seeing as how it's pretty and not painfully pricey.
beauty 360 Pro Strength Nail Polish Remover

4. Marshall's Mini Haul: I needed to replenish on lashes so I did a bit of a lash haul at Marshall's.
the Creme Shop 3D Faux Mink Lashes in Boujee
the Creme Shop 3D Faux Mink Lashes in Crème de la Crème
the Creme Shop 3D Faux Mink Lashes in Lolita
the Creme Shop 3D Faux Mink Lashes in Tea
Winsome Lash Lashes in Cloudless (4-pack)

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment