Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Nail Polish Review: pop arazzi Charm School Quick Dry Nail Color

 Nail polish: pop arazzi Quick Dry Nail Color in Charm School

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: pop arazzi polishes are exclusive to CVS where they retail at $4.99 each or at 2 for $8.
Would I buy this again?: No.

NotesI'd describe this as a heavily whitened pastel pink.  In terms of wear, this chipped within four days of having it on, mostly on the tips of my nails. Given that my nails are on the longer side right now, chipping does tend to happen more frequently when my nails are long, that being said this color is very similar to ORLY Nail Lacquer in Kiss the Bride, which I haven't had chipping issues with, so I will be passing this one along.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment