Sunday, May 22, 2022

Nail Polish Review: pop arazzi Dragonglass Holographic Nail Polish

Nail polish: pop arazzi Holographic Nail Polish in Dragonglass

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availabilitypop arazzi polishes are exclusive to CVS where they retail at $4.99 each or at 2 for $8.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

NotesI'd describe this as a holographic Caribbean blue turquoise. This is such a fun color, I obviously had to have it! I loved looking at my nails when I had this on.  In terms of wear, this chipped lightly within five days of having it on, mostly on the tips of my nails and began to show signs of wear/growth within the 6th day of wear. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment