Thursday, May 26, 2022

Highlighter Review: rms beauty grande dame luminizing powder

BEHOLD the rms beauty luminizing powder in grande dame.

AvailabilityThis retails at $38 for 0.52 oz. and is available for purchase on bluemercury.com, macys.com, credobeauty.com, and thedetoxmarket.com along with their physical store locations as well as at dermstore.com, qvc.com, and rmsbeauty.com
Would I buy this? No.
NotesThe color is described as an alluring moonlight champagne luminosity.  I'd say that this is a subtle gold champagne with the slightest hint of pink. This is a really pretty subtle highlighter that honestly, is just too subtle for my own tastes. I prefer something with a stronger, more metallic, beaming presence to it. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment