Saturday, May 21, 2022

wet n wild Sparkling Star Oh My Star Complexion Trio Review

 BEHOLD the wet n wild Oh My Star Complexion Trio in Sparkling Star.

AvailabilityThis retails at $7.20 and can be purchased on wetnwildbeauty.com
Would I buy this? I'm not sure, I think it's cute and inexpensive.
Noteswet n wild sent this to me as a gift with purchase and honestly I didn't really know how I'd feel about it but in person it looks really cute and I'm shocked but it actually has a sweet tart candy scent to it.
Blush - This is a soft, warm, bubblegum pink shade. It looks warmer and more peachy in the palette but I'd describe it as more of a bubblegum.
Highlighter - This is an off-white base with golden teal and bluish micro-glitter particles in it.
Glitter Topper - This is a mix of holographic star and moon glitter pieces with larger chunks of silver-to-orange and silver-to-violet hexagonal glitters and smaller chunks of orange and green glitter.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided as a gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment