Saturday, June 8, 2019

NARS Mojave Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a soft, neutral look.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied Colourpop Forget Me Not Super Shock Cheek as a base for the blush at the top right of the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Total Face Palette with my  Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Girly as a base for Anastasia Wild Child  with my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush. 


As a base for my powder eyeshadows I applied the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 Brush
For the crease I applied the pearly mauve-y taupe along with the matte dark chocolate brown with the Luxie 205 Tapered Blending Brush and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively. 


For the lid  I applied the metallic taupe with white micro-glitter using my Crown Pro C510 brush.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied the satiny off-white  using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Deluxe Precision Crease brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Penwith a wing this time. For the waterline I applied Stila Peacock Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner


For the lower lash line, I applied the pearly mauve-y taupe  using my Bubbi Detail brush.


The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used Eylure x Vegas Nay Luxe Collection Lashes in Platinum Princess along with the Lash Star Beauty Visionary Lash Adhesive in Clear.
For lips, I applied the  Odacite Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum and topped it off with Colourpop Forget Me Not Super Shock Cheek and  YSL 49 Golden Violet Golden Gloss.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The  Sephora 55.5 brush, Trish McEvoy, NARS and Odacite products were provided for testing purposes. The e.l.f. palette was a gift from my wife. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment