Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Makeup Revolution London Golden Bar Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette that swatched so nice and buttery that I pretty much had to have it! 

Availability: This currently retails at $15 and is currently available at ulta.com and its physical store locations along with revolutionbeauty.us.
Would I buy this again?: I think I would.
Notes: Now in terms of color variety, this is a spectrum of neutral tones. Quality-wise all the shadows have a soft texture and are easily blendable.

Without further ado, swatchfest!

Shimmery white.
Shimmery pink champagne.

Satin pink taupe.
Shimmery pewter with gold pearl.

Shimmery rich plum.
Shimmery light rose gold.
Shimmery yellow gold.
Rich metallic amber.
Shimmery golden taupe.
Satin gray-green with rose gold pearl.

Greyed purple with subtle pink pearl.
Satiny golden brown.
Satiny rosy taupe/mauve.
Muted shimmery cranberry.
Shimmery bronze gold.
Shimmery off-white.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was a Christmas gift from my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment