Sunday, June 16, 2019

wet n wild Fit for A Queen Coloricon Eyeshadow Quad Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette that swatched so nice and buttery that I pretty much had to have it! 

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I think I would.
Notes: Quality-wise all the shadows have a soft texture and are easily blendable.

Without further ado, swatchfest!

The transition shade is a matte, warm caramel brown.
The brow-bone shade is a soft peachy pink with a gold pearl, personally I think it's cute to highlight the inner corner but is a bit too shimmery for the brow. 

The crease shade is a matte cranberry red.
The eyelid is a shimmery gold.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was a Christmas gift from my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment