Friday, June 14, 2019

Makeup Revolution London Pink Fizz Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette that swatched so nice and buttery that I pretty much had to have it! 

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: I think I would.
Notes: Now in terms of color variety, this is a spectrum of neutral tones with a scattering of cool-toned pops of color.     Quality-wise all the shadows have a soft texture and are easily blendable.

Without further ado, swatchfest!

Satiny off-white.
Fair matte pinky beige flesh-tone. This pretty much matches my skin-color exactly.

Metallic white pinky taupe.
Metallic grayish pink with white pearl.

Warm peachy pink with gold pearl.
Shimmery pinky plum
Shimmery rosy gold.
Shimmery mauve with intense gold pearl.
Shimmery blue-grey with intense white pearl.

Shimmery blackened plum with pink and gold pearl/micro-glitter.
Shimmery white with pink pearl duochrome.
Metallic pink taupe.
Matte dark chocolate brown.
Satiny blackened violet.
Metallic off-white.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was a Christmas gift from my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment