Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Serum/Oil Review: Indie Lee Daily Vitamin Infusion

Indie Lee Daily Vitamin Infusion





AvailabilityThis product retails at $67 for 1 oz. (30 mL) and is available at nordstrom.com, bluemercury.com, and thedetoxmarket.com along with its physical store locations. You can also get it through e-retailers such as beautylish.com, netaporter.com, and indielee.com (which also has a $24 10 mL - .34 fl. oz. option)

Would I buy this? Probably not.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to bluemercury.com:
WHAT IT IS
Ceramide enriched daily facial oil that leaves skin supple, smooth and beautifully nourished.
BENEFITS
Ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com, these are the key ingredients:
Vitamins A and E help rejuvenate
Rosehip and Avocado oils protect
Vitamin C promotes a more even skin tone
Rosemary Leaf extract and Sugar Cane derived Squalane ensure skin is left supple, smooth and beautifully nourished

What is the texture like?
This has a texture of a typical oil, hydrating yet... oily. 

Is this scented?
This has a faint vegetable oil scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
You folks know how much I adore the Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil so I'm surprised that, while this also contains squalane I just don't notice as much as a difference. I feel like pure squalane leaves my skin super supple and reduces a lot of inflammation whereas... maybe there's just not enough of it in here or it's competing with the other ingredients. I wanted to really love as as I typically enjoy products with ceramides and squalane but I fount it to be just alright. It feels a bit too heavy for my skin. :/

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment