Friday, June 7, 2019

NARS Mojave Palette Review

Hello folksickles, so today I bring you a very neutral palette for review.
Availability: This retails at $52 and appears to be exclusive to nars.com.
Would I buy this again?: No
Notes: Now in terms of color variety, this is VERY neutral, two pearl shades, a glitter shade, and a matte shade.
Quality-wise all the shadows have a soft texture; they blend really beautifully.     

Without further ado, swatchfest!

This is described as a shimmering rose. I'd say it is a metallic taupe with white micro-glitter.
This is described as a warm matte brown. I'd say it is a matte dark chocolate brown.

This is described as a shimmering golden brown. I'd say it is a pearly mauve-y taupe.
This is described as a cream with pearl sheen. I'd say it is a satiny off-white.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, or being compensated, to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment