Sunday, June 2, 2019

Arrivals - May 2019

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado:
1. Eyelashes Galore: Ok maybe not galore in the styles that I bought but 10 pairs of lashes is pretty galore. As you can imagine I used up all my falsies from my last batch so it was time to replenish; I purchased:
Eyemazing Produced by Jun Komori No. 101 in Natural Black - These are a very soft, voluminous but natural-looking lash. Honestly they're only slightly longer than my natural lashes and if I was to say there were extensions or just my lashes but better I think that would be believable.
Miche Bloomin' in No.29 Glamorous Sexy - These look to be a natural, wispy lash that flares out at the end.
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection in Gala - Ok hello, these are much more up my alley than the other two pairs because they're loud and dramatic. These are a beautiful thick, fluttery lash.

2. wet n wild photo focus 3-in-1 Primer Water in Coconut and Cucumber: I loved the rose so much that I decided to pick these two up as well.

3. L'Oreal Infallible Full Wear More Than Concealer in Eggshell: So I'm running low on my current concealer and I tend to love the L'Oreal complexion line so I figured I'd give this a go. Kind of reminds me of Shape Tape packaging-wise so we shall see.

4. Body Boom Coffee Scrub with Activated Charcoal: I've been hearing a lot about these coffee based scrubs so I decided to give this a go since it was on sale.

5. Kracie Revitalizing Shampoo and Revitalizing Conditioner: These were provided as a gift-with-purchase when I got the first two lashes described above.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the shampoo and conditioner packets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment