Thursday, April 30, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works White Caramel Cold Brew Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in White Caramel Cold Brew
Availability: This scent appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? No.
Notes: I purchased this because my bestie sad it reminded him of Pumpkin Caramel Latte.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - there's a fresh-brewed coffee scent just heavily enveloped in a vanilla syrup with just a hint of caramel. Personally I don't like how overly sweet it is and wish that the coffee scent somehow mellowed out the intense sweetness. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment