Monday, April 20, 2020

Nail Polish Review: Deborah Lippmann Ibiza Gel Lab Pro

Nail polish of the week: Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Ibiza



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on:
Availability: This shade appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?:No. 

Notes:     This is described as a full coverage terracotta cream. I'd describe this as a muted coral with a cream finish. Frankly I think the color is nice but not me, I can see it being pretty on someone darker than myself with warmer-toned skin. It feels very 60s on me and I don't love it. This is opaque even  with one coat but I did two just to try and increase longevity. The gel aspect of this is that it's as shiny as a real gel manicure but in terms of longevity, this began chipping within a day of wear.  
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment