Saturday, April 18, 2020

Cleanser Review: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
AvailabilityThis retails at $14 for 8 fl. oz. (236 mL) or $24 for 16 fl. oz. (472 mL) and is available at sephora.com (it's online only there), nordstrom.com, ulta.com and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations as well as  mariobadescu.com.

Would I buy this?: No.

What is this product designed to address?

According to sephora.com:
What it is: A bestselling daily face wash that uses papaya and grapefruit extract.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Dullness and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Gel
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This papaya and grapefruit-infused formula removes excess oil and dulling surface impurities to rejuvenate the complexion—leaving skin bright and refreshed.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to sephora.com:
-Papaya Extract: Rejuvenates and refreshes skin.
-Grapefruit Extract: Rejuvenates and refreshes skin.

What is the texture like?
This has a gelatinous texture to it.

Is it scented?
This has a scent that I'd describe as being fresh, it's a bit sweet and powdery but has a hint of cucumber to it.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
      Frankly I don't like that this cleanser doesn't really foam up. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and I like the way that it smells but I feel like the foaming aspect is missing. In addition, I personally like a bit more hydration.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment