Saturday, April 25, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Cactus Blossom Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Cactus Blossom
Availability: This scent regularly retails at $26.50 for 14.5 oz. (411g) of product. 
Would I buy this again?:Yes, absolutely!
Notes: I purchased this because it smells like Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille, and you know how I love that stuff.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this smells very floral in a sensual way with hints of coconut and vanilla. I LOVE it and I highly suggest giving it a sniff when you have the opportunity to shop in-store.  
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment