Friday, April 17, 2020

Fragrance Review: Tocca Stella

Today I will be reviewing Tocca Stella Eau de Parfum






Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on tocca.com. It retails at $76 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml), $46 for 0.68 fl. oz. (20 ml), or $27 for 0.33 fl. oz. (10 ml)
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes
To quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Blood Orange, Bitter Orange, Watery Notes
Mid Notes: Freesia, Lily, Wild Orchid
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk

Smelling it straight out of the bottle, there's a citrusy floral scent.
Freshly applied, the bitter orange comes out at me first with the blood orange soon behind. As this begins drying down the floral bouquet really starts coming forth, I can't place anything specific other than to say it smells like a cross between a garden and a perfume store plus springtime as a whole - it's got a freshness to it but is also sweet. 
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 11 hours the other day and it pretty much smelled the same as it did during the dry-down period. Personally I find this perfume to be intense and to have a very strong sillage. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment