Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Beach Grass Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Beach Grass
Availability: This scent appears to be discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
Notes: I purchased this because it has that sea breeze, refreshing aquatic scent that I like.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - I'm unsure how to reference the scent I'm picking up other than to say it's got that "fresh clean sea breeze" scent that I really like, reminiscent of the ocean sans brine. It's so lovely and clean. I absolutely adore it!
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment