Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fragrance Review: Tocca Gia Eau de Parfum

Today I will be reviewing Tocca Eau de Parfum in Gia

Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on tocca.com. It retails at $76 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml) or $27 for 0.33 oz. (10 ml).
Would I buy this again?: Yes!
Notes
To quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Tangerine
Mid Notes: Turkish Rose
Dry Notes: Amber, Sandwood, Vanilla

Smelling it straight out of the bottle... there's an intense, slightly sweet, floral scent.
Freshly applied...I'd say the scent is floral - although I wouldn't say it was rose right away - mixed with citrus. As this begins drying down a soft powdery sort of scent begins enveloping the rose and citrus but whereas most scents that have a powder note tend to be completely overtaken, and somehow "dried" by the powder note, its presence here serves to soften the overall scent. Personally I really LOVE this scent and think that it's perfect for spring and summertime due to how lightweight it is. That said, it's perfect for any time of year when you want to evoke springtime memories. 
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 10 hours now and still sense a hint of sweetness where I sprayed it.

Disclaimer: At this point I have gone out and purchased my own bottle because I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment