Friday, April 24, 2020

Lip Balm Review: primera Clean Berry Lip Mask

primera Clean Berry Lip Mask







AvailabilityThis comes in a  0.59 oz. (17g) jar and can be purchased at shopatkorea.com (for $17) and at stylevana.com (for $17.39).
Would I buy this?: No.
Notes: Color-wise this particular shade is clear and just gives a sheen to the lips. It has a faint sweet-tart scent.  What I personally really dislike about this balm is that it's sticky and its hydration kind of disappears within three hours of wear but it remains oddly sticky. It just feels meh on the lips and I don't love it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes by Influenster - I am under no obligation, nor am I getting compensated, to post it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment