Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mascara Review: Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara

Alright folksickles...

Today I will be reviewing the Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara in Glossy Black


Sans Mascara:


With Mascara:

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: I'm genuinely unsure.
Notes: This only comes in Glossy Black - I think it's just as inky black as most other mascaras.
Let's go over what the mascara is supposed to do and what it actually does. According to sephora.com: An indulgent volume mascara offering a full panoramic look with glossy black pigments that conditions lashes for a soft feel touch.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara gives my lashes volume and enhances them without being super chunky or particularly clumpy. I think it's pretty nice if you're looking for volume although I personally prefer more defining formulations. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment