Friday, April 26, 2019

Serum Review: Shiseido White Lucent Luminizing Infuser Essence Lotion

Shiseido White Lucent Luminizing Infuser Essence Lotion


AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this?: I want to say yes but I also think it's pricey for what it is. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com:
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
What it is:
An essence-rich brightening softener that gently and deeply infuses the skin surface with intensive brightening ingredients, helping to visibly reduce signs of dark spots.
Solutions for:
- Dark spots
- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This softener contains essential brightening ingredients to reduce the appearance of dark spots while promoting hydration and helping provide relief from external stressors. SakuraRESIST technology combined with sakura from Japanese cherry blossoms help reduce the appearance of future dark spots, while deep infusing technology boosts penetration of intensive brightening ingredients into the skin surface.
What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested.
Research results:
In a 4-week consumer survey with 107 to 118 Asian women:
- 91% felt the infuser deeply infuses skin with moisture and ingredients
- 78% felt the appearance of hard-to-reduce dark spots was decreased
- 94% felt the infuser delivered ingredients throughout skin
- 75% felt the infuser generated a beautiful bright complexion

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to sephora.com:
-Deep Infuse Technology: Boosts penetration of intensive brightening ingredients into the skin surface.
-SakuraRESIST Technology: Helps minimize the appearance of future dark spots.

What is the texture like?
I'd say the feeling is somewhat like a "thick" watery or a very watery serum.

Is it scented?
This has a soft, floral scent which I believe is the Sakura blossom.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
      I love how hydrated this makes my skin feel and how it really makes my skin look radiant, and this is coming from only having used it twice. That said, I think it's quite pricey for hydrated, glow-y skin when I get get a similar result with less pricey products. I'll have to use this longer term to see if I think it's worth the money.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to, nor am I being compensated for, mentioning it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment