Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Juvia's Place The Warrior Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette from which looks neutral, metallic, and matte can be born!

Availability: This currently retails at $20 at ulta.com along with its physical store locations or juviasplace.com for 9 shades.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: So on Black Friday 2018 I told my wife I wanted to try Juvia's Place because I'd been hearing so much about the brand and how good-quality the eyeshadows were and she not only told me that this palette was bomb but she then went on to order it for me because she's amazing. :')
     This is pretty fair to say across the board for all the Juvia's Place palettes I've tried (reviews of more coming soon) but EVERY. SINGLE. SHADOW. is buttery, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend, plays well with the rest of the shadows in the palette and doesn't need to be used wet to get good color payoff. I'm very highly impressed with the quality given its price point. Although the shipping at juviasplace.com can, occasionally, be quite slow (about a week or two) they have sales quite frequently so you can snag a great deal on the palettes. I highly recommend giving them a try!
Amina is described as a shimmer macaroon. I'd say it's a soft rose-kissed gold. 
Idia is described as a shimmer butterscotch. This is a rich, warm, metallic amber shade.

Mino is described as a(n) intense dark chocolate. I'd have to agree with the description and add that this has a matte finish.
Ahosi is described as a  matte light cantaloupe. I'd say it's a pink-beige flesh tone.
Moremi is described as a metallic white gold. I'd say this is a metallic muted gold, it does have a bit of a white pearl to it but I wouldn't call it a true white-gold. 
Kano is described as a matte caramel. I'd have to agree with that description.
Dahomey is described as a metallic russet goldI'd say this is a metallic copper.
Bakwa is described as a metallic gold. I'd agree with the description, this is a very true gold tone.
Benin  is described as a metallic golden taupe. I'd say it's more of a metallic rose-gold taupe.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerMy wife bought this for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment