Monday, April 29, 2019

Juvia's Place The Saharan II Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette from which looks neutral, colorful, metallic, and matte can be born!

Availability: This currently retails at $20 at ulta.com along with its physical store locations or juviasplace.com for 9 shades.
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: So on Cyber Friday 2018 I went a little crazy and ordered a bunch of Juvia's Place palettes because they were on sale.
     This is pretty fair to say across the board for all the Juvia's Place palettes I've tried (reviews of more coming soon) but EVERY. SINGLE. SHADOW. is buttery, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend, plays well with the rest of the shadows in the palette and doesn't need to be used wet to get good color payoff. I'm very highly impressed with the quality given its price point. Although the shipping at juviasplace.com can, occasionally, be quite slow (about a week or two) they have sales quite frequently so you can snag a great deal on the palettes. I highly recommend giving them a try!
Marrakesh is described as a shimmer golden peach. I'd say it's a peachy melon shade with an intense golden pearl. This would be a very pretty blush shade for a more fair skin-tone or a highlight for a deeper skin-tone.
Aziza is described as a shimmer medallion. This is a shimmery white with an intense golden pearl. It would be a beautiful highlight shade.

Hadiya is described as a shimmer rust. I'd say this is a muted copper.
Berber is described as a  shimmer French blue. I'd say it's a rich, aquatic jewel-toned blue.
Nomad is described as a shimmer maroon. I'd say this is a metallic rusty red.
Chefchaouen is described as a shimmer turquoise. I'd have to say it's a metallic soft turquoise with a turquoise-gold pearl.
Fez is described as a matte siennaI'd  have to agree with that description
Zohra is described as a matte sangria.  I'd say it's an intense reddish pink and would make a gorgeous blush on a deep skin-tone.
Taza  is described as a matte gingerbread. I'd have to agree with that description.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment