Friday, April 19, 2019

Juvia's Place The Zulu Palette Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette from which many beautiful colorful looks can be born!


Availability: This currently retails at $20 at ulta.com along with its physical store locations or juviasplace.com for 9 shades.
Would I buy this again?: Yes. 
Notes: So on Black Friday 2018 I told my wife I wanted to try Juvia's Place because I'd been hearing so much about the brand and how good-quality the eyeshadows were and she not only told me that this palette was bomb but she then went on to order it for me because she's amazing. :')
     This is pretty fair to say across the board for all the Juvia's Place palettes I've tried (reviews of more coming soon) but EVERY. SINGLE. SHADOW. is buttery, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend, plays well with the rest of the shadows in the palette and doesn't need to be used wet to get good color payoff. I'm very highly impressed with the quality given its price point. Although the shipping at juviasplace.com can, occasionally, be quite slow (about a week or two) they have sales quite frequently so you can snag a great deal on the palettes. I highly recommend giving them a try!
This is described as a matte tangerine orange. I'd have to agree with that description.  
This is described as a matte canary yellow. This is a very warm, rich yellow shade.

This is described as a matte pecan. I'd say this is a burnt orange. 
This is described as a  matte jade. I'd say it's a matte turquoise.
This is described as a metallic lime green. I'd agree with the description - this has a golden pearl to it as well. 
This is described as a metallic aquamarine. I'd have to agree with that description.
This is described as a metallic rose goldThis is a peachy melon shade with a golden pearl, it would make a beautiful blush on more fair skin-tones or a highlight on deeper skin-tones.
This is described as a matte magenta. This is a pinkish red - it would be a beautiful blush on deeper skin-tones.
This  is described as a matte electric purple. I'd have to agree with that description. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerMy wife bought this for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment