Thursday, April 25, 2019

Cleanser Review: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

AvailabilityIt appears that this product has been discontinued.

Would I buy this again?: I want to say yes but my wallet... not so much.

What is this product designed to address?
According to sephora.com:
What it is:
A gentle purifying cleansing foam that whisks away impurities with a fresh, creamy lather while protecting skin's vital moisture.
What it is formulated to do:
This reformulated skin care essential purifies the complexion and promotes a look of inner radiance. A dose of micro white powder helps remove dead surface cells to boost clarity and luminosity.
What else you need to know:
Shiseido White Lucent, reformulated with an exclusive multi-action brightening system, is a complete line of skin care products that targets spots and promotes a luminous, spot-free complexion.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin: Draws moisture from the air into the skin.
Stearic Acid: Has emollient properties.
Lauric Acid: Has antibacterial properties.
Tocopherol: Vitamin E, has soothing and antioxidant properties.

What is the texture like?
As the description implies this has a creamy lathering, foamy quality. I'd describe the foam as being thick, pillow-y, and hydrating. 

Is it scented?
This has a clean scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
With very few exceptions I have yet to be disappointed with foaming (in particular!) cleansers from Shiseido. I love how this makes my skin feel thoroughly cleansed, soft, and smooth without feeling stripped or tight.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to, nor am I being compensated for, mentioning it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment