Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Arrivals - August 2018

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies).  Arrivals will feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection. Without further ado.
1. Sheet Masks Galore: So I've decided to try sheet masks again and I just WENT IN, these are the ones I got:
Ariul Juice Cleanse Mask Raspberry & Lentil
Etude House Calendula
Etude House Manuka Honey
Etude House Lemon
Etude House Olive
Etude House Green Tea
Etude House Aloe
Etude House Ceramide
Etude House Tea Tree
Etude House Hyaluronic Acid
Etude House Blueberry
It's Skin Honey
It's Skin Avocado
lapalette Elastic Honeybee Mask
lapalette Returning Snail Mask
lapalette Nourishing Truffle Mask
Missha Lemon 
no:hj Pearl Modeling Foil mask
Oozoo Bear Aurora Illuminating Mask
Oozoo Near Water-Bang Hydrating Mask
Peach Slices Firm Pomegranate + Honey
Skinfood Coconut
Trader Joe's Hydrating Face Sheet Mask

2. Candles Galore: Another place I WENT IN because the fall fragrances are back out; here's what I got from Bath & Body Works:
Hot Cocoa & Cream
Pumpkin Caramel Swirl
Autumn
Happy Island Papaya
Heirloom Apple
Love
Pumpkin Coconut
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Tiki Beach
Wildflower Meadow


3. Etude House Moistful Collagen Eye Cream: Julie was talking about this eye cream and how much she liked it in one of her videos and I figured I'd give it a try. I really like how you get a large jar (28 ml vs a standard 15ml) so it'll last you a long time. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet as of writing it but it felt really nice when I put it on my hand for blog photos - I'm excited to give it a go!

4. Nature Republic Real Squeeze Aloe Vera Peeling Foot Mask: Ok tmi but my feet have gotten really gross and dry this summer - partially because it's summer and the feet are out to play but also because I'm back working full-time retail and it takes a toll on the soles (and the soul!) so with that being said, I figured my feet need some TLC. That said, I'll have to wait until it cools off a bit before using these as I don't want to display my gross peeling feet and make it look like I have some kind of whack skin disease. I also find that the peeling effect of such masks works best when the foot is in a warm environment so I think airing the feet out may actually make the mask less effective.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of Skinfood Coconut sheet mask, it was a gift-with-purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment