Thursday, September 27, 2018

Makeup Remover Review: One Love Organics Skin Savior Multi-Tasking Wonder Balm

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for One Love Organics Skin Savior Multi-Tasking Wonder Balm




Availability: This retails at $49 for 1.8 oz and can be purchased at bluemercury.com, ulta.com, credo.com, detoxmarket.com, or neimanmarcus.com along with their physical store locations as well as oneloveorganics.com and eskinstore.com 

Would I buy this?: Probably not.

What is this product designed to address?
According to oneloveorganics.com:
Let simplicity reign in your life and on your skin. Why complicate your day juggling products when one wonder answers all calls? The ultimate multi-tasker, Skin Savior removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin, moisturizes, illuminates and even turns mineral powder into a glowing foundation treatment. With an antioxidant-rich blend of organic coconut oil, mango butter, jojoba and chia, this citrus and vanilla treat is the perfect solution for just about any of your skin's needs.



100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
92.2% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Coconut Oil: Has hydrating, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Sweet Soy Oil: Contains hydrating properties, helps even skin-tone, and smooth out skin's texture.
Jojoba Oil: Contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Orange Peel Wax: Has anti-irritation and skin soothing properties
Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Helps maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier.
Chia Seed Extract: Contains hydrating and skin-soothing properties
Rosemary Leaf Extract: Contains antiseptic and anti-oxidant qualities.
Vitamin E: Contains antioxidant qualities.

What is the texture like?
The texture is quite thick and balmy, I would say it's heavy and leaves a somewhat of waxy residue on the skin. 

Is it scented?
This has a sweet, citrus-y scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
So it wasn't until today that I realized that this can be used as a moisturizer AND a makeup remover; in fact I'm sure it would work as a lip balm and cuticle treatment as well. What's great about the product, other than its wonderful scent, is that a little bit goes a LONG WAY. Anyhow, I've been using this exclusively as a makeup remover and while I like how thoroughly it removes even stubborn makeup I don't love how thick and waxy it feels on my skin. One Love does have a makeup remover oil which I prefer for makeup removal purposes.
I plan on using this as a moisturizer and lip balm and referring back with at least a first impression and something more thorough in an empties post (unless you'd like to see it here).
Update: I used a TINY BIT today as moisturizer - I'm talking like maybe a rice grain size and my skin feels super soft like a baby's bottom but without it feeling heavy or greasy - I think the secret is to apply it over slightly damp skin as the directions tell you as it provides a better glide. I LOVE it as a lip balm too - my lips feel so soft and well-conditioned.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am not being compensated to mention it on this here blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment