Sunday, September 30, 2018

Serum Review: Darphin Paris Stimulskin Plus Reshaping Divine Serum

Darphin Paris Stimulskin Plus Reshaping Divine Serum


AvailabilityIt appears that this particular serum has been discontinued.

Would I buy this? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to darphin.com:
Created to mimic the results of Pierre Darphin's effectual deep massage, this incredible serum is only made in a limited supply and has a double-volumizing action with exclusive Sea Emerald™ to re-inflate the hollow zones of the face and visibly lift and tighten. The combination of this botanical jewel with Commipheroline, a potent lipo-restructuring ingredient, offers the ultimate in skin contouring and an exquisite sensory experience.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Algae Extract: Contain detoxing and antioxidant properties and contain peptides which help smooth the skin's surface. 
Barley Extract: Has antioxidant properties.
Sweet Almond Oil Extract: Contains antioxidant and healing properties, helps maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier. 
Centaury Extract: Contains hydrating qualities. 
Chestnut Seed Extract: Contains antioxidant properties. 
Tomato Fruit Extract: Helps balance the skin's pH, regulates sebum production, has antioxidant properties, and, through the action of lycopene, helps prevent collagen breakdown.
Mulberry Extract: Contains antioxidant benefits. 
Grape Extract: Has antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-oxidant, and anti-UV properties. 

What is the texture like?
I would say the texture on this is gel-like.

Is this scented?
This has a light, sweet floral fragrance which I find pleasant.

What has my experience with the product been like?
So folks, although I've recently hit 30 I would say I don't have many aging concerns (thankfully!) outside of creepiness around my eye area especially when I've been sleep deprived - what I'm basically saying is that I really cannot speak to this intense anti-aging effect this stuff is supposed to have. I like that it feels really nice on the skin and has a beautiful lightweight texture that feels gently hydrating and smoothing. That said $325 for 1 ounce of product is currently out of my price range and I can't justify purchasing this just because it "feels nice" - now if this... idk... took away my double chin or chubbiness around my jaw/cheek region maybe I'd be blown away enough to think it was worth the money but, to me, at this age, it's not. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment