Sunday, September 3, 2023

August 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. Mini Lash Haul: So I've run out of the lashes I currently had and decided to go pick up some more. These are the ones I got:
Ardell Professional Studio Effects Wispies x4
Cala Spooky Lashes in Electra x3 - this also came with a full-size lash glue which is a plus
ProBeauty Essentials Belle of the Ball Glam Wispies Black x5

2. boscia Matcha Magic Super-Antioxidant Mask: I'm close to running out of one of my masks so, because I like matcha, I decided to give this mask a try.

3. Kose softymo Washing Foam Ceramide: If I'm honest I'm unsure why I keep purchasing these because I don't love them. I mean they do the job of cleansing and they're pretty decent but they're just not my favorite, Yet I keep purchasing different ones in hopes that maybe I'll find one I like. Alas, this is the last of the ones I'm willing to try so we'll see how it goes. 

4. Yesstyle Haul: I'm running low on most of these products/types of products so I've decided to replenish:
VILLAGE 11 FACTORY Relax Day Foot Peeling Mask
UNICAT Loose Setting & Matte Finish Mineral Powder
MIZON Good Bye Blemish Nose Patch 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the MIZON Nose Patch, which was a gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment