Friday, September 15, 2023

ColourPop Aurora struck Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Aurora struck Pressed Powder Palette.

AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $35 for 30 eyeshadows. 
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
NotesOk y'all I haven't really bought many palettes this year and caved when in knowing I wanted this when one of my friends got it for Christmas last year. The color scheme is just very me and my bestie because my favorite color is teal and his is purple. That being said, I waited until they finally put this palette on sale to purchase it. 
Head North is described as an icy metallic white, I'd say this is a metallic silvery white. 
Borealis is described as an opalescent baby pink with blue violet duo chrome finish, I'd describe it as a soft pinky lavender with a blue violet pearl and white micro-glitter. 
So Lit is described as an opalescent duo chrome glitter, I'd say this is a silvery glitter base with 
teal, violet-blue, and whitish silver glitter bits throughout.
Spiraling is described as a pale grey with silver pin points, I'd say this is a pastel greyish green with tiny silver micro-glitter flecks.
Feelin' Wavy is described as a soft metallic silvery blue, I'd say this is a lavender silver shade with a faint bluish sheen.
Nite Sky is described as a soft grey with silvery pin points, I'd agree with their description but add on that this is a greyish green.
Solar Vibez is described as a pastel lavender with multi colored glitter, I'd say it's a lavender base with holographic glitter flecks.
No Sleep is described as a soft matte lilac, I'd say this is a very sheer matte pastel pinkish lilac.
Great Earth is described as a mid-tone cool toned grey with silver pin points,  I'd say this is a matte greyish green with teal and silver micro-glitter.
Arctic Fox is described as a pastel metallic sea foam green with gold duo chrome finish, I'd say this is a metallic soft seafoam with a hint of silver and a subtle pewtery shift.
Journey is described as a matte sky blue, I'd agree with their description but add that this is on the cooler-toned side.
Hi Latitude is described as a metallic bright silver, I'd agree with their description.
Bucket List is described as a matte grey taupe, I'd agree with their description. I think this might make a good brow color for me. 
Comet Seekin' is described as a metallic lilac with pink duo chrome finish, I'd describe this as a metallic violet with a pink and gold pearl. 
Radio Waves is described as a metallic violet with pinky teal duo chrome finish, I'd say this is a metallic pinkish violet with a bluish silver pearl.
Geomagnetic is described as a matte mid-tone grey, I'd say this is a mid-tone taupe-y grey. I think this might also be a contender for a good brow shade for me.
Cosmic Ray is described as a red violet undertone with green blue duo chrome finish, I'd say this is a brownish red base with a teal pearl. 
Icelandic is described as a matte rich grey, I'd describe this as a matte charcoal. 
Atmosphere is described as a metallic pinky burgundy, I'd say this is a plum with an intense pinkish pearl.
Dynamo is described as a cool-toned smoky violet with silver pin points, I'd agree with that description. I really love this shade, it's so much fun!
Ionosphere is described as a matte deep charcoal, I'd say it's a soft matte black.
In Orbit is described as a metallic rich teal with golden duo chrome finish, I'd agree with that description and add that this has golden micro-glitter flecks. No one is surprised that I absolutely adore this shade!
Stormy Much is described as a matte denim blue, I'd describe this as a matte greyish blue.
Lunar Trippin' is described as a metallic gunmetal with silvery pin points, I'd say it's a matte black base that's loaded with silver micro-glitter flecks.
Midnight Sun is described as a matte deep cool-toned burgundy, I'd agree with their description. This shade is super dark, it looks nearly black on me,
Stargazing is described as a metallic rich smoky violet, I'd say it's a metallic blackened violet. 
Orca is described as a matte deep navy blue, I'd agree with their description. I love orca whales and I love this shade.
Phenomenon is described as a matte rich teal, I'd say this is a matte cool-toned green. 
Total Eclipse is described as a matte black with teal and violet pin points, I'd agree with that description and add that this also has silver micro-glitter flecks.
Due South is described as a matte smoky black, I'd agree with their description yet again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment