Saturday, September 30, 2023

Nail Polish Review: essie mint candy apple nail lacquer

 Nail polish: essie nail lacquer in mint candy apple

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: This retails for around $9-$10 and can be purchased at drugstores that carry the essie brand along with essie.com and amazon.com.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

NotesI'd describe this as a Tiffany blue. I have had this color in the past but my bottle dried out and got goopy so I was unable to take photos for the blog. In any case I'm really happy to have this again because I love pastel mint nail polish. In terms of wear, this chipped somewhat within four days of having it on, mostly on the tips of my nails and began to look more gnarly with the 6th day of wear, I did deep clean this week so that might have contributed to this not wearing the best. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I received this as a gift for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment