Wednesday, September 13, 2023

ColourPop sage the day Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop sage the day Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis retails at $14 for 9 g (0.3 oz) - 9 eyeshadows - and is available at ulta.com along with its physical retail locations (availability might depend on location so you may want to call ahead) as well as at colourpop.com
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
Notes: I really love green eyeshadow and nature bae in particular caught my eye on the website so I decided to check this palette out.
lit vibes is described as a soft gold with a minty duo chrome finish, I'd say it's a sheer metallic champagne base with an intense mint duo chrome and gold micro-glitter. 
retreat me is described as a metallic sage green, I'd say it's a metallic golden green.
keep calm is described as a pastel matte sage green, I'd say it's a matte mint green.
sips tea is described as a true matte sage green, I'd agree with their description. 
tree of life is described as a metallic olive with golden duo chrome finish, I'd say it's a dark metallic olive with an intense golden shift.
intuition is described as a matte warm beige, I'd say it's a soft, matte, warm brown.
manifest is described as a warm brown with gold pinpoints, I'd agree with their description.
nature bae is described as a terracotta undertone with silvery green duo chrome finish, I'd say it's a reddish brown base with a minty duo chrome and silver micro-glitter.
smudge me is described as a deepened khaki green, I'd say it's a matte dark olive shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment