Monday, September 11, 2023

ColourPop Rock On Pressed Powder Palette Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Rock On Pressed Powder Palette

AvailabilityThis retails at $14 for 9 g (0.3 oz) - 9 eyeshadows - and is available at ulta.com along with its physical retail locations (availability might depend on location so you may want to call ahead) as well as at colourpop.com
Would I buy this again? I want to say yes.
Notes: I have been absolutely obsessed with orange and rust colors lately, especially for fall, so when this launched it seemed right up my alley. 
Vortex is a metallic warm champagne shade with white-gold micro-glitter throughout. 
Chasing Sunsets is a metallic golden copper with white gold micro-glitter pieces throughout.
Road Trippin' is a matte pinkish flesh-tone with golden micro-glitter flecks.
Rock My World is a matte, soft terracotta shade. 
Sedona is a beautiful metallic copper with a faint golden shift.
Fave Hike is a warm, matte brownish orange with white gold, gold, and pink micro-glitter flecks.
Red Rocks is a matte brick red.
Summer Heat is a perfect depiction of a hellish summer heat in an eyeshadow - this is a warm, metallic red.
Trail Mix is a matte, reddish brown.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment