Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Cleanser Review: FRUDIA My Orchard Mango Mochi Cleansing Foam

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the FRUDIA My Orchard Mochi Cleansing Foam in Mango.

AvailabilityThis retails anywhere from $4 - $8 for 120mL (4.05 fl. oz.) and can be purchased at yesstyle.com, caretobeauty.com, and stylekorean.com. It is also available at amazon.com but it's nearly twice as much on there.

Would I buy this again?: Yes, absolutely! I would love to try the other scents in the line.

What is this product designed to address?

According to yesstyle.com:
Gentle foam mildly cleanses by forming mochi-like bubbles, delivering hydration and nutrients from fruits into skin.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin. 
Stearic Acid: Helps shield the skin's barrier from moisture loss.
Lauric Acid: Helps keep acne-causing bacteria from growing on the skin's surface.
Oleic Acid: Helps repair and calm the skin, acts as a protective barrier for the skin.
Capric Acid: Has hydrating properties.
Allantoin: Hydrates the skin, helps reduce itchiness and flaking. 
Pomegranate Extract: Has antioxidant properties.
Mango Fruit Extract: Has astringent properties, helps prevent acne formation.
Banana Fruit Extract: Helps soothe and hydrate skin.
Honey Extract: Has hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.
Hyaluronic Acid: Helps the skin retain moisture
Evening Primrose Flower Extract: Helps maintain skin elasticity. 
Pueraria Lobata Root Extract: Helps boost collagen and elastin production.
Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties. Also contains bakuchiol which has similar properties to retinol - it helps accelerate skin cell regeneration.  

What is the texture like?
This has my beloved cushiony hydrating cleanser texture that creates a thick, fluffy, hydrating foam in contact with water. 

Is it scented?
This smells like mango juice, I love that!
 
My overall experience/comments on the product:
I purchased this impulsively because, while it's been on my Yesstyle wishlist, I didn't have a sense of urgency around purchasing this. When I saw it for $4 at my local Marshall's I decided I might as well give it a try.
I am loving this so much! The foam is so nice, thick, and bubbly. This makes my skin feel super silky, soft, supple, and hydrated. I enjoyed using it from the very first time and look forward to continuing using it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment